BlackBerry® is a mobile communications solution designed for businesses of all sizes and consumers who want to quickly and easily manage their business and personal communications while on the move. The BlackBerry® solution enables users to become more successful in both their work and personal lives, and to stay in touch with business partners, friends and family.
The BlackBerry® solution brings together a smartphone that boasts a light weight and low power consumption with application software and network services to give users an end-to-end solution for all their mobile communications needs including email, voice, SMS and browsing and applications like navigation or Facebook
The BlackBerry® smartphone remains connected at all times. For a fixed monthly access fee as low as R59 on the Vodacom network, every email sent to the user is pushed directly to the device when it arrives. One can browse the internet for as long and as often one wants to. The monthly access fee includes unlimited use of mobile applications such as Facebook and Satellite Navigation (on selected handset devices).
Benefits of BlackBerry®:
- It offers an all-in-one package (Includes features such as Email, Phone, Internet, Calendar, Camera, Media Player, and GPS Navigator
- Easy to use push email
- Requires a simple set-up from your the BlackBerry® smartphone or from your PC
- Access the Internet by clicking on the browser icon of your BlackBerry® - which offers industry-leading data compression and web page rendering
- View popular attachments in colour (Jpeg, Bitmap and Tiff format; Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Corel; WordPerfect and Adobe PDF), depending on the device model.
- Save time, money and be productive - receive your email on your BlackBerry® without having to go back to office
- Encrypted data transmission
What do you need to enjoy your BlackBerry®?
1. BlackBerry® Smartphones
There are a range of Blackberry Smartphones to choose from to suit your individual or business needs. From QWERTY keyboards to touch screens or a combination of both, there is a Blackberry to fit in with your requirements and lifestyle.
2. BlackBerry® Data Access
The SIM card needs to be BlackBerry enabled.
3. Integrate email
All POP3 and IMAP accounts can be integrated onto the BlackBerry® smartphone with a few clicks on the smartphone. Up to 10 email accounts can be configured on one BlackBerry® smartphone. Users who do not yet have an email address can create one during setup.